- 3/4 pound carrots — grated
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onions — finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
Use Vidalia onions or other sweet onions such as Walla Walla, Maui,
Imperial Sweet or Texas 1015.
1. Grate carrots coarsely; place in serving bowl along with
2. In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, wine vinegar
and black pepper to taste. Mix with wire whisk until blended. Add
chopped fresh mint and mix well.
3. Pour dressing over carrots and onions and toss well.