- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 4 Chicken breast halves — – (boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 6 cups Torn spinach leaves — – stems removed
- 3 cups Cooked rice — cooled
- (cooked in chicken broth)
- 1 pound Asparagus — blanched
- and cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 Plum tomatoes — sliced
- 1/2 cup Sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup Walnuts — toasted
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup Vinaigrette salad dressing
Combine cheese and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl.
Coat each chicken breast with breadcrumb mixture.
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium- high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook and stir about 5 minutes until brown.
Remove chicken; place in large bowl.
Add spinach, rice, asparagus, tomatoes, onion, walnuts, and basil; toss well.
Just before serving pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.