- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix together ground pork and seasonings; shape into 4 burgers about 3/4-inch thick. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place pork patties in skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve on sandwich buns and add one of the following toppings, if desired.
2. BLT Burgers Top pork burgers with Canadian-style bacon, lettuce leaves and tomato slices. Place on toasted sandwich buns.
3. Pizza Burgers Top pork burgers with pizza sauce, sliced pepperoni, mushrooms and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
4. Taco Burgers Top pork burgers with taco sauce, chopped tomato, shredded lettuce and Cheddar cheese.