- 1/3 c. diced canadian bacon or ham
- 2-3 carrots, sliced or chopped
- 2-3 celery ribs, sliced or chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced or chopped
- 2 cans mushrooms or 1/4 lb fresh, sliced
- 1 can green beans, drained very well
- 1/4 c. water
- Layer in crock pot in order given.
- 2-3 lbs. chicken, cut up. Put on to
- p of veggies, largest pieces first.
- 2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- -Mix together and sprinkle over chicken pieces.
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 Tbs. flour
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
Mix together and drop on top of chicken, DO NOT STIR.
Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours, or low 6-8 hours.
Make noodles OR rice OR mashed potatoes to serve over.
This is a very versatile dish, use more/less/different veggies
(I often clean out the fridge into the crockpot for this) and if the sauce is too thin you
can thicken with a little cornstarch or parmesan cheese before serving.