- 2 Loaves (1 lb ea) frozen Bread doough thawed
- 1/4 pound Sliced ham
- 1/4 pound Sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Green pepper
- 1 14 ounce Ja pizza sauce divided
- 1/4 pound Sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound Sliced bologna
- 1/4 pound Hard salami
- 1/4 pound Slice Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine melted
1. Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled. Punch down. Roll loaves together into one 15×12″ rectangle.
2. Layer ham and pepperoni on half of the dough (lengthwise). Sprinklw with onion and green pepper.
3. Top with 1/4 cup of pizza sauce. Layer mozzarella, bologna, salami and Swiss cheese over sauce. Sprinkle with basil, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. Spread another 1/4 cup of pizza sauce on top.
4. Fold plain half of dough over filling and seal edges well. Place on an ungreased 15x10x1″ baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter. Heat the remaining pizza sauce and serve with sliced stromboli.