Honey Balls for Passover
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 1/4 C chopped walnuts
- 1/4 C matzo farfel
- 2 tsp. grated orange or lemon zest
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. peanut butter
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk Makes approximately
- 42 pieces
1. In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling.
2. Stir constantly. Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick.
3. Add the grated zest.
4. Remove from heat and drop by teaspoonful onto a wet cookie sheet or wax paper, forming small balls. Cool.
Variation: Roll the balls in finely grated nuts or coconut. Quick & Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge In a 1-1/2 quart microwave-proof bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter on high power for 3 minutes. Stir well. Add milk and stir until well blended. Pour mixture into 8×8 dish lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate to chill.