Curried Shrimp Toast
- 12 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 12 to 16 ounces cooked shrimp
1. Remove crusts and toast bread on one side only.
2. Blend butter and curry and spread on untoasted side of bread.
3. Cut each into 4 squares and place on cookie sheet. Place one shrimp on each square. Lightly
sprinkle and press in the cheese.
4. Toast carefully at 375 degrees F until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).