Apple Enchilada Dessert
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8×8 baking pan.
3. Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.