Banana Cream Brownie Squares
- 3/4 c Dry roasted peanuts; chopped
- 15 oz Brownie mix
- 2 md Banana; sliced
- 1 1/4 c Milk
- 5 1/8 oz Instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
- 8 oz Cool whip(r); thawed
- 9 Strawberries; optional
- 1 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate, optional
- 1 md Banana; optional
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions & stir in 1/2 cup chopped peanuts. Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan. Bake at 350F for 24-27 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Layer 2 of the sliced bananas over the brownie. Whisk pudding mix & milk together until pudding just begins to thicken. Fold in 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Quickly spread pudding mixture over the sliced bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. To serve: Pipe remaining Cool Whip over the squares.
4. Grate chocolate over the dessert. Top each square with banana & strawberry slices.