- 3 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 1 large Clove garlic — minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 cups Cooked, drained — bow tie or
- 1/2 cup Drained, flaked — water-packd
- 2 ounces Low-fat jack or cheddar
- 1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup Steamed broccoli flowerettes
- 1/2 cup Sliced, canned or thawed
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
1. To make dressing: In small container with tightly fitting lid,
combine dressing ingredients.
2. Cover tightly and shake thoroughly to mix.
3. To make salad: In large bowl combine salad ingredients, except
4. Pour dressing over all and toss to mix.
5. Chill at least 1 hour.
6. To serve, arrange salad in serving bowl lined with endive spears.